|Move applications to SD card in Samsung J7|
If you have an Android smartphone, you may face this problem called, "Storage space running out some system function may not work" or something like this, about insufficient storage capacity. So here is the question is why this error comes? In this topic/tutorial we will show you why insufficient storage error comes and how to solve this, see the below details about this. This error comes in all most all Android smartphones, it may Micromax, Samsung, Lava, Karbonn. Mi, Gionee, Sony, Vivo, Oppo or any other brand but the solution is one.
Storage Space Running Out Error, Why It Comes?
1) Insufficient storage or storage space running out comes due to low storage available in device memory/storage. The device storage helps to run the system apps as well as the downloaded apps smoothly. So more free storage in device will help to run smartphones smoothly.
2) Installing so many apps (while you install apps it by default store in device memory)
3) If the default storage for Camera is device/Internal Storage. (When you takes pictures or video it stores in device and this error will come after complete the limit of use internal storage)
4) If you use social media and multimedia messaging apps, by default it stores media files i.e. Images, Audio files and Videos in device storage.
5) This problem may comes due to faulty firmware or old version firmware.
6) Due to bad sector in Internal memory/storage.
7) Due to built in storage space low in some low priced Android smartphones i.e below 512MB or 1GB.
Solution For Storage Space Running Out or Insufficient Storage.
1) Uninstall unnecessary apps from the device.
2) Move apps to External storage or Memory card (Movable apps Only) Go to settings-> Applications-> Application manager-> Select the app-> Click on Storage-> Click on Change-> Select SD Card-> Click on Move (this process is for Samsung smartphones Android version 6.0 in other devices it may slightly different)
3) Change the storage Location to SD card/External Storage in Camera (You can change this by going to settings on camera, Open camera-> Click on Settings icon-> Storage Location-> Select SD Card)
4) By moving the multimedia files stored in the device to the SD card i.e. if you use Whats App it stores all media files in device storage so move these files periodically to SD card. (To move whatsApp media files Go to My Files -> Device Storage -> WhatsApp -> Media -> Move all folders i.e. Images, Audio, Video and Documents etc.)
5) If the smartphone has low inbuilt storage then do not use more applications.
6) Clear Cache of application to free more storage in the device storage.
7) Use Temporary file, Cache and History Cleaning Application.
8) After browsing remember to clear History in browser to free Storage.
9) In some high end smartphones you may get this error, although the free space is 1GB or more, now a days some phones come with high Internal storage capacity i.e 32GB or more, but why this error come? because these phones are designed to give better performance, so they limit the use of Internal storage to run the phone smoothly, when you cross the storage limit available for users this error comes, then you need more free storage in the device by following the above process.
Xiaomi Redmi Mi Smart Phones after flashing shows Chinese language on the Mi store and some of the other application, how to solve this problem on Redmi MI phones. Here is the tutorial for those who face the problem of Chinese language or want to change Mi store language to English, then this topic will help you regarding that. If you are OTA update ROM then you will not face any kind of problem, but sometimes this problem comes when you flash the phone using some fastboot ROMs. See the below solution to solve the Chinese language showing in MI Store, applicable for all Xiaomi Redmi Mi phones.
|Mi Store Chinese Language Problem|
1) After flash Redmi Mi 3s it shows Chinese language in Mi Store and some other application.
2) I changed the language to English in "Language & Inputs" but shows Chinese language in Mi Store.
3) After flash Xiaomi Redmi Mi Smart Phones it not showing "Play Store" app, what to do.
4) Some application shows Chinese language in Redmi Mi Note 3
5) How to change the Mi store Language Chinese to English India
6) In Mi phone already set the language to English but shows Chinese Language.
7) Xiaomi Redmi Mi Smart Phone Language Problem
8) How to solve the Chinese Language Problem on Mi Note 3S
9) MIUI shows Chinese Language
10) MIUI 6 showing Chinese Language in Mi Store and other applications
|Mi Store English Language|
Redmi Mi Chinese Language Solution:
This problem happens, when you flash the phone using any fastboot custom ROMs or any non global ROMs. So to solve the Chinese language problem in Mi phones please flash the phone using any Global ROM according to phones model, for example if the phones model number is Redmi 3S Prime (2016032) then download and use this Global ROM Image file below
How to hard reset the Micromax Q400 and FRP Unlock/bypass Gmail account on Q400? The below is the details process to Hard Reset and FRP Unlock on Micromax Q400 Android smartphone. Here is direct link to download Micromax Q400 Flash Tool, FRP Tool and Q400 stock firmware. If you have Miracle box with key then it's easy to remove FRP on Micromax Q400.
|Q400 FRP Reset OK|
Micromax Q400 FRP Using Miracle Box:
1. Switch on the phone connect PC
2. Install the Driver
3. Open Miracle Software
4. Select Motorola FRP Reset
5. Click on Start
That's all now you have successfully do the FRP reset on the Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G Q400.
1. Micromax Q400 USB Driver Here
2. Micromax Q400 Flash Tool Here
3. ADB Tool Here
Micromax Q400 FRP Reset Without Any Box/Flash Tool
1. Download ADB Tool and extract it on the Desktop
2. Put the phone into Fastboot mode by Pressing Vol - key and power key then connect the handset to PC
3. Open MAF32.exe in the ADB Tool Folder
4. Now execute the below Command one by one
==> fastboot oem unlock press enter key
==> fastboot -i 0x2a96 erase config press enter key
==> fastboot -i 0x2a96 reboot press enter Key
Then after reboot google Id will be rest
In this topic we will show, how to FRP unlock or bypass FRP of Samsung J2 2016 Android Version 6.0.1 new security. If you forgot the Gmail account user id and password then this process will help you to recover your device using new Gmail id and password. This is a long process but don't worry, just have patience and follow the steps carefully.
Both can be download here
- First download the above two Android apps
- Now Copy these files to a pen drive and a OTG Cable
- 2 SIM Cards with PIN Lock
|J2 2016 FRP Lock Reset OK|
How to FRP Reset Samsung J2 2016 ?
- Switch on the phone and connect to WiFi then switch off the phone
- Put 2 SIM cards (With PIN Lock) and switch on the phone again
- Now it will ask Unlock SIM
- Enter the SIM 1 PIN Number and Press OK and wait until it shows signal (Only SIM 1 PIN)
- Select Emergency Call and touch the Emergency Call icon (Down Left Corner) you return to the Lock screen don't worry just do it again and now you also come back to the lock screen
- Now just put the second SIM PIN Number and press OK
- In this step you will the SIM Card Manager on the phone, Press DONE
- Now you will see the Contacts
- Now to call, just select any one contact and end the call suddenly and Immediately Click on Message Icon (Select your contact number) If you do not save any contacts in the SIM then you must do it before.
- Now type a Message like this email@example.com and send
- Now you will see the email id underline on the message
- Click on the Email id and Click on Send email
- It will ask to Open With, Select Email
- Now it will ask to Add new account (here you should give the working Gmail id and password)
- Enter the Email Address and click on password box then click on Next, now enter the password click on sign in, click on Allow and wait until the process complete
- Now the email will open, click on ATTACH, select OTHER (Bottom right corner)
- Now select My Files (Now your are here My Files > Device Storage)
- Just touch the My Files (on the top left side) to go back to the storage option (do not use the down right soft key to go back)
- Now put the pen drive using OTG cable and click on device storage and come back again by touching the My Files
- Now open the USB Storage, First install the Android_6_Google_Account_Manager.apk, there will be no open option just click on Done and come back and install com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk and open it
- Now you will see Re-type password, here you just select the Browser sign in on the top right corner
- Now enter the Gmail id and Password, after sing in compete just restart the phone
Now it will not ask any Gmail id and after switch on the phone reset the device using settings options.
Here is the process, how you can flash Intex aqua T5 Android smartphone using flash tool. If you normally flash the phone using smartphone flash tool, the flashing process will not complete or hang the preloader or stuck on 5% in the flashing process, so how you overcome this process is as below.
|Intex Aqua T5 Flashing OK SP Flash Tool|
Today I try to flash this Intex Aqua T5 smartphone using sp flash tool with the normal process as we do to flash MTK base smartphones using smartphone flash tool. i.e. Select the scatter file and click on download or sometimes we uncheck the preloader and then try to flash, but here in this phone I try both the process to flash the phone, but it stuck in 5% with some error message. Finally I got a solution for this problem and share it here.
Intex Aqua T5 V0.5 Firmware Here
How to flash Intex Aqua T5?
- Download the above firmware for Aqua T5
- Now Open flash tool and select scatter file
- Select Download Only
- Now select one by one image file and click Download
For Example first select USRDATA (only select this) then click on download and connect the switched off phone to the PC, then select ANDROID click on download. Download one by one using this process and leave the PRELOADER and try to switch on the phone if the phone not switching on then again flash PRELOADER only.
That's all now you are successfully flash the Intex Aqua T5 using smartphone flash tool.
If you are searching for Lenovo A6000-s or A6000 Plus firmware to download and how to flash Lenovo A6000+, then this will help you regarding that. Here is the example of SD Card OTA Update files and can be flash using Memory card with the help of Recovery Mode of the Android Smart Phones.
|Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus Firmware Downloads|
There are two variant of the Lenovo A6000 series, which confused the mobile technician to find out, one is Lenovo A6000 which has 8GB ROM and 1GB RAM and another one is Lenovo A6000 Plus, which has 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM, see the below details.
Lenovo A6000 which has Android OS v4.4.4 (KitKat), Qualcomm Chipset MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and 8 GB ROM and 1 GB RAM.
Lenovo A6000 Plus:
Lenovo A6000 Plus which has Android OS v4.4.4 Kitkar and can be upgrade to v5.0.2 Lollipop, Qualcomm Chipset MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and 16 GB ROM and 2 GB RAM.
Lenovo A6000 Firmware Download:
1) Lenovo A6000 Plus Stock Firmware
- Android 4.4.4- Kraft-A6000-s_S015_150819_WCC8
- Android 5.0.2- Kraft-A6000-s_S030_151030_WCAF
2) Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware
Download Firmware Link Here
How to hard reset the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Model Name - 2015116)? Here is the details procedure to flash the phone using Mi Flash Tool and the hard reset process. As you know when you try to flash using Fastboot Mode or ADB Mode with Mi flash tool you will not success and gets some error messages.
When you are going to do a hard reset of Redmi Note3 Pro using keys, it will not success, means you will not able to see the recovery mode as it may disabled by the manufacturer or there may be some trick behind it, so it's difficult to get the recovery mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note3 Pro. If there is no recovery mode then how you can do a hard reset in the case of Software problem, like Mi Note 3 Pro hangs, not working properly and stuck on Mi Logo etc. Do not worry there is a way, you can flash the phone using Mi Flash Tool.
Xiaomi Flashing Problems:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro flash failed with fastboot mode
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro no recovery mode
Mi note 3 pro flash failed in fastboot mode
Redmi Note 3 Pro Boot loader unlock
Bootloader locked mi note 3 pro 2015115
Note 3 Pro EDL Mode
|Redmi Note 3 Pro EDL Mode Success|
How to Boot into EDL Mode Mi Note 3 Pro (2015116)
- Put the phone into fastboot mode
- Connect it to the PC and let the driver installed
- Now download this fastboot tool .... Here
- Run the Tool and Type Number 4 to Enter EDL Mode and Hit Enter
- Now the phone will reboot into EDL Mode
- Let the PC install the drivers if not found the driver install it
Tools & Downloads:
- Qualcomm Driver
- Mi Flash Tool - Beta
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Redmi Note 3 Pro 2015116 Fastboot ROM (Download From MI Website)
Check the Qualcomm Driver in Device Manager (For Example See Below)
|Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver|
Now flash the downloaded note 3 pro ROM using Mi flash tool Beta.