If you have lots of posts it helps you to limit the number of posts appearing in a page. It will reduce the page load time and readers require less scrolling. In Blogger, you can limit the number of posts appearing on the home page, but you cannot do so on the labels page. In this tutorial I will show you how to set number of posts appearing in labels page.
Changing the HTML code for Labels in gadget labels
- Login to your Blogger and click on the blog you want to edit
- Click on Template - Edit HTML (First Backup Your Template)
- Tick the Expand Widget Templates check box on top right of the HTML window
- Look for the following code in your HTML
- Replace them with the following code
- expr:href='data:label.url + "?max-results=6"'
The above is the procedure to set the limit of posts in gadget labels. To set the limit of posts for labels menu tabs do the followings:
- Just add this ?max-results=5 code after the URL of the label
- For example if the link is http:// yourblog.blogspot.in/search/label/Computer
- Change to http:// yourblog.blogspot.in/search/label/Computer?max-results=5
it will show 5 posts on the page you can change the Number to show more or less posts.