If you have added a PDF document signature to trusted list and want to remove the trusted certificate and Identities or manage credentials used to trust document, then just follow the steps below.
|adobe reader preferences signature trusted list and manage signatures|
How to create and manage identities for signing and manage credentials used to trust documents in Adobe PDF Reader.
* Open Adobe Reader
* Click on Edit and go to Preferences
* Now on Preferences Windows Click on Signatures
* Then Click on More Button Under 'Identities & Trusted Certificates'
* Now 'Digital ID and Trusted Certificate Settings' will open
* Click on Trusted Certificates from the left panel
* On the Right Panel you will get the Certificate Details i.e Name, Certificate Issuer and Expires
|Digital ID and Trusted Certificate Settings|
* Click on the certificate you want to remove and Click on Remove