Samsung Galaxy USB Tethering to access Internet on PC, here is the topic about, how can you use your samsung galaxy s7562 as a modem on computer to use Internet on Computer. Samsung galaxy has a option called USB tethering, through which you can use your mobile Internet connection or share the mobile Internet connection and use it on your computer.
Follow the steps bellow to set up your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 as USB Modem to use Internet on PC.
- Connect the Samsung phone to PC via USB cable
- Go to 'Settings' on your Mobile phone
- Select 'Wireless and networks'
- Select 'Tethering and portable hotspot'
- Now Select 'USB tethering' from the option
That's all now enjoy your mobile Internet connection on PC via USB Cable using Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.