Now HWK support suite 2013 has the online installation process only, to install hwk suite setup you have to use ufsx control panel v 126.96.36.199 and Install Online, but here is a way through which you can install UFSx+HWK Setup offline.
|UFSx HWK Offline Setup 2013|
HWK Suite setup can be installed for N-Box, GTS-Box, TORNADO UFS -3, UFSx and SarasSoft Micro UFSx Box. Now HWK has a new release UFSx_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.03.00.02, which is the new support suite for HWK Suite Setup and released of 22 Jully,2013. So to install HWK Suite Setup DCTxBB5, LG_GSM, SAMs and SeDbx v 188.8.131.52, you have to first install the new HWK support suite UFSx_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.03.00.02 then you can install HWK Suite Support through online.
Procedure to Install HWK Suite setup Offline
As there is no offline Installation for HWK Suite setup 2013, but you can backup your installation for future use and do not need to download these file again using Internet. That means here I will show you how you can backup SarasSoft HWK 2013, which can be used in any other Computer without Installing Through Online using HWK Control Panel 2013. If you use Online Installation through HWK/UFSx Control Panel, you have to download files online and automatic install on your computer and the total file size is about 150MB, which will take more time to download if you have slow Internet Connection. So follow the steps below to backup your HWK/UFSx Installation for future use or can be used in another computer.
- First Install UFSx/HWK Complete Suite 2013 on a Computer and Make sure that it works
- Create a Folder "HWK Suite 2013 Backup" on your Desktop
- Now go to C:\Program Files\SarasSoft and Copy the UFS Folder to HWK Suite 2013 Backup Folder Which you have created on the Desktop
- Then Go to C:\Program Files\Nokia and Copy the Phoenix Folder to HWK Suite 2013 Backup Folder
- Then go to C:\ and copy the Wintesla Folder to HWK Suite 2013 Backup Folder
So now you have the HWK Suite 2013 backup in your HWK Suite 2013 Backup Folder and make sure that you have UFS, Phoenix and Wintesla Folders in the HWK Suite 2013 Backup Folder. Copy the HWK Suite 2013 Backup folder to PEN Drive or to any removable storage to use it on another computer and follow the steps below.
Now go to another computer where you want to install UFSx/HWK Suite setup 2013
- Just install UFSx_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.03.00.02 Don't Run "Update Box"
- Connect the UFSx Box to PC and Let the Driver to Install
- Go to C:\Program Files\SarasSoft and Paste the UFS Folder you have backed-up, if asked to replace files and folder Click Yes to All
- Go to C:\Program Files\Nokia and Paste the Phoenix Folder
- Then go to C:\ and Paste the Wintesla Folder
- Now go to C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS\UFS_DBX Right Click on SeDbx (SONY-ERICSSON toll) Sent to --> Desktop (create shortcut) Do this for C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS\UFS_LG_GSM, C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS\UFS_SAMs to have the sortcuts on your Desktop.
- Now go to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix and send the DCTxBB5 as shortcut to Desktop
- Now Open the UFS_Panel which is on your Desktop
- Click on Check Box then Click on Update Box, Again Click on Check Box (On Hardware Tab UFS_Panel) you should have Internet connection to Update Box
- Go to Software Tab on UFS_Panel Click on Check Server (It will check whether you have missed any file, if you have missed any file it will show you have 3 or 4 files found to install, So now click on Install, it will take 1 to 2 seconds to install. If you get no files found to install that means all the required file you have)
- Now Close the UFS_Panel
- Now Open DCTxBB5 and Click on Connect
Free Computer Tricks