Spooler SubSystem App has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.
For more in formation about this error, click here.
|Spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience--- SOLVED 100%................|
What does this error message mean? That means the printer spooler services has stooped due to any printer driver malfunction or in the case you share a printer over LAN on Local Network. In most cases this problem arises, if you have a Local Network Printer, when you access the shared printer from the computer connected through LAN and open printers and faxes the message will appear and at that time you could not able to print any documents.
HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
Spooler SubSystem App has encountered a problem and needs to close. Solved..... 100%
If you have the problem on Local Printer (Local printer means where you directly attach the Printer to the Computer)
1) Uninstall the Printer Driver ( Device Manager --> Right Click on the Printer Driver ---> Click Uninstall) To access Device Manage on your PC (Start-->Run--> devmgmt.msc)
2) Restart the Computer
3) Connect the printer to the PC it will automatically install the driver for the printer
1) Go to Printers and Faxes and Delete the printer you have
2) Reboot the PC
3) Connect the printer to Computer
If the problem arises on a Shared Printer
1) Go to any computer on your Local Network on which you have installed a shared printer.
2) Then go to Printers and faxes
3) Delete the shared printer you have
In between if your printer spooler stooped working, then go to SERVICES.MSC and start Printer Spooler and delete the printer.
4) Reboot the Computer
5) Now install the printer on the computer by accessing the main computer where the local printer attached.
|Shared printer Spooler Error on Windows XP Solved !!!!!|
Now you will not get any error message on your computer regarding Spooler subsystem.
To know How to share a printer over LAN - Windows XP Visit Here