Bhulekh land records web portal of Odisha, as you know most of the users can not use this website, because on the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome not showing the Odia font on the website. But by doing some settings and use some browser add-ons/ extension you can able to see Odia font on the bhulekh Odisha website.
As you know for Google Chrome and Firefox there is a tutorial on this blog see the below blog posts to know how to use Bhulekh.ori.nic.in on Google Chrome and Firefox and it's working fine on Windows 7 having Internet Explorer 11.
Most of my friends and visitors says that, they are not able to see Odia font on Internet Explorer 11, So here is the topic about how to use bhulekh.ori.nic.in on Internet Explorer 11 to see Odia font.
Bhulekh Odisha Portal On Internet Explorer
- First go bhulekh.ori.nic.in download and install Odia font
- Now Open Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7
- Go to the website bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- Then go to Settings/Tools on Internet Explorer 11 (Right top corner on IE or Open IE 11 and Press Alt+x)
|Internet Explorer 11 settings to view Odia font on bhulekh odisha|
- Click on Compatibility View Settings
- Compatibility View Settings Window will appear
|Change Compatibility View Settings IE 11|
- In Add this website box make sure nic.in is there then Click on Add Button (if nic.in is not there type it manually and click Add button)
|Websites you have added to compatibility View IE11|