How to update, Restore or Hard Reset your iPhone? You can hard reset the iPhone 5S using iTunes and with a USB Cable. The below is the complete process to hard reset or restore your iPhone 5S A1529.
If the iPhone is hanged or breezed or it's shows connect to iTunes, then this process will help you to recover the iPhone using the iTunes software. For this you should have a PC with Internet connection and iPhone 5S data cable/USB cable.
How to Hard Reset iPhone 5S
- Connect the iPhone 5S Data Cable to PC
- Now press the Power button + Home Key Until it shut down
- When Apple logo Appear release the Power key hold the Home key
- Then you will connect to iTunes Logo
- Now on PC iTunes Click on Restore
- Then the latest iPhone software will download to PC and after complete you can restore or hard reset the iPhone