Here is the tutorial, how to bypass Gmail activation lock which means FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on Motorola Android smart phones, and here is the example of Moto G4 Plus XT1643 and in this model how you can permanently by pass the Gmail activation lock or FRP. Follow the below steps carefully to unlock FRP on Moto G4 Plus XT1643.
In the previous tutorials you know how to FRP unlock Moto G4 Plus and here I try that process on Moto G3 for FRP Unlock and it's success, so now again I share the step by step process to Unlock FRP on Moto G3 Android 6.0.1 Version.
- First Hard Reset the phone using keys, using recovery mode
- Then after switch on the device click next to procedure
- When you see WiFi connect using your wifi password
- Then when it asked for Email id, do not enter your Email id just go to the Key board Settings. (For Keyboard Settings Press @ or , button and it may be different as per the Android Keyboard you use)
- Now go to Google Keyboard Settings
- Then Text Correction
- Then Dictionary
- Then Personal Dictionary
- All Languages
- Click the + mark to create a new word
- Type the word, here you just type 2-3 letters and select it
- Now click on share and select Messages
- Then enter 190 and click on send ( your message will not sent as you do not have any SIM card in the phone)
- Now click on Call, it will open the Dial Pad
- Now delete the 190 No. and enter this *#*#4636#*#* (It will open the Testing Menu)
- Click on Usage statistics
- Then click on the back (top left) to see the Phone Settings
- Now scroll down and select Google then Search & Now then Now Cards
- Then click on show cards then click on No Thanks
- Now search Chrome and select it to open
- In the URL type test dpc app (Download the app)
- After download complete go back and repeat the 18 and 19 step
- Now search downloads and install the test DPC App
- Open Test DPC App and Select Setup Device Owner
- Click SETUP then ENCRYPT then ENCRYPT PHONE it will reboot the device
- After restart it will ask to Set up your device Click on SET UP then OK
- Now Power off the phone and switch on it again
- Just scroll down from the top and select Settings and enable Developer Mode and go to Developer Options and choose OEM Unlocking and click OK.
- Now go back to the Backup and reset and reset the phone
That's all now wait until the hard reset process complete and now it will not ask any Email id to enter or FRP lock, now you have successfully remove the FRP on Moto G4 Plus.
Note: This process is for only Tutorial purpose, we are not responsible for any damage happens to the phone.