Torrent is a P2P client, which is used to download .torrent files, with this you can download Movies, Software and many more things which is shared by your friends or anybody on the Internet. So generally we need a torrent client software to download those files, but downloading through torrent client is too slow. You will not get the full bandwidth of your Internet connection, for example if you have a 1Mbps broadband connection, you will not get the full speed of your bandwidth. So here is an other way thorough which you can download torrent file using IDM (Internet Download Manager) or any of your favorite download manager.
To download torrent through IDM follow the steps below. Internet Download Manager or DAP normally gives a higher speed than torrent client.You do not need any extra software to be installed on your computer, just visit a web site "zbigz" and upload the torrent file and then you will get an http link which can be download by any download manager.
Steps to download torrent with IDM
1) You should have installed IDM (Internet Download Manager) on the computer or any of your favorite download manager
2) Visit the zbigz web site
|ZbigZ To Download .torrent With Internet Download Manager|
3) Click on "Upload .torrent file" and open your torrent file, which have downloaded before.
you can paste torrent or magnet link in the box, then click on GO!
4) You will be asked for Free and Premium, Click on Free
5) It will take some time to caching the torrent, after caching complete click on Download button
6) Again it will ask for Free or Premium Click on Free
That's all now your torrent will be download through IDM with high speed. You can download it through IDM or any download manager software you have been using. Downloading through download manager takes less time than torrent client, so keep downloading and enjoy !!!!!