Here I am going to explain that, how to show Google’s Adsense ads directly after the content of each post or in between posts, which can only show after a complete post, which means that they will be pushed back to the very end on single-post pages.
So here is the procedure
|Adsense ads between posts|
- At first you must be signed up for Adsense or you should have an approved adsense account
- Go to blogger and choose the blog you want to show ads in between posts
- Then click on Layout - Blog Posts - Click on Edit, one pop up window will open called Configure Blog Posts
- Scroll down you will get an option "Show Ads Between Posts just click the check box
- Choose the Ad Format i.e. 250x250 Square
- That's it now the adsense will show ads in between posts and below comments of the single post
Note: Google will show not more than 3 ads on each page which includes ads in the sidebars. So, if you have 3 ads in the sidebars and end of the blog, then no ads will appear between posts.