Micromax A61 Pattern lock solution and Hard Reset or how to do a factory reset, the below tutorial is about the Micromax wipe data/factory reset with keys and with the help of Android Multi Tool to Enter into Recovery Mode. If you do a factory reset or hard reset at that time the phone will reset all setting and delete use data and also all type security issues. If you forgot the pattern lock or any other pin for your Micromax A61 then this topic will help you to recover the phone by hard reset. This is the safe and easiest method to hard reset/factory reset of Micromax A61.
|Micromax A61 Hard Reset done FreeComputerTricks.in|
Micromax A61 Hard Reset with Android Multi Tool
- Switch off the phone and Connect USB Cable
- Let the Driver to be Installed
- Disconnect the phone otherwise it goes to charging mode
- Now Open Android Multi Tool
- Press Numeric key 3 on keyboard (Do not press Enter)
|Micromax A61 Hard Reset Done with Android Multi Tool|
- Open Device Manager on your Computer (Start-->Accessories-->Run Type DEVMGMT.MSC and Press Enter Windows 7) or (Windows Key +R Type DEVMGMT.MSC and Press Enter)
- Now connect the Micromax A61
- When you see Android Phone/Android ADB Interface hit Enter
|Android Phone ADB Interface|
- The device will restart in Recovery Mode (Enter To Recovery Mode)
- Now press Volume Up For Recovery Option
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Press Power Button to Enter
After wipe data reboot the phone, now you have successfully hard reset the Micromax A61 with the help of Android Multi Tool.
This process is tested and 100% working, read carefully the full tutorial and follow step by step to hard reset Micromax A61.
Note : The Android Phone (Android ADB Interface) in the Device Manager will be for 3 to 4 seconds, then the phone goes to charging mode, at that time the Android ADB Interface will not be in Device Manager, So when you see Android Phone press 3 and Hit Enter it will work otherwise not.