Bhulekh.ori.nic.in not showing the Oriya/Odia Font and how to use Firefox and Google Chrome Browser to view Odia font on the bhulekh odisha website. Here is the complete and step by step tutorial to use bhulekh land record portal of odisha on Google Chrome and Firefox on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
How to Use Bhulekh Odisha Website?
As you know bhulekh.ori.nic.in is a land records web portal of odisha, where you can know the Khatiyan, Plot and Tenant details. Click on RoR View and Select State, Sub-Division and Tehsil then select Village it will show the Number of Khatiyan, Tenants and Plots.
If you know your Khatiyan Number then click on Khatiyan then select the Khatiyan No. and Click on RoR Front Page/RoR Back Page it will show the Khatiyan Details. The same can be done with Plot No. select Plot then select Plot No. and Click on the RoR Front Page/RoR Back Page.
If you don't know the Khatiyan No. and Plot No. then one more option is there called Tenant, Click on Tenant and choose the Tenant Name then click on RoR Front page/RoR Back Page where you can get the Khatiyan Details.
But we can not see the odia font on the bhulekh website odisha using Google Chrome and Firefox, so this tutorial is completely about that issue.
How to Browse Bhulekh.ori.nic.in on Firefox and See The Odia/Oriya Language
- Open FireFox Browser
- Download Odia Font from the bhulekh Odisha website
- Add IE Tab V2 Extension to Mozilla Firefox
- To Add IE Tab V2 Go to IE TAB V2 (Enhanced IE Tab)
- Click Add to Firefox then Click on Allow
- Now Click on Install Now
- Then Click on Restart Now to restart the Firefox
- After restart the Firefox, it will open the IE Tab Page Click on Install IE Tab Icon
- Then you will see IE Tab Icon on the Firefox
- Now Open bhulekh.ori.nic.in website and Click on IE Tab Icon
|bhulekh odisha website on Google chrome and Firefox|
That's all now you can use bhulekh odisha website with Odia language and all the function will work fine on it.